CIO Revew Magazine has named LieberLieber one of the world’s top 20 Enterprise Architecture solutions providers (reprinted from CIO Review):
Although no uniform definition of Enterprise Architecture exists, the umbrella term is used to describe how IT supports business capabilities in today’s organizations. The Enterprise Architecture is then shown in models using one of several Enterprise Architecture frameworks, the principles of which are implemented by Enterprise Architecture tools for which only basic features and a unified vocabulary are defined. LieberLieber focuses on modelbased development using the Enterprise Architect modeling platform from Sparx Systems. “Our industry experience enables us to effectively merge a company’s enterprise and software architecture.
The Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect platform can be easily integrated with other Enterprise Architecture solutions. Support for traceability and impact analysis are some of our clients’ typical requirements,” says Daniel Siegl. Enterprise Architecture (EA) is a conceptual blueprint that defines an organization’s structure and operation, and how it can most effectively achieve its current and future objectives. Sparx Enterprise Architect is a reliable, comprehensive, function-rich and flexible modeling tool which can link and trace information to reflect an organization’s capabilities. “Enterprise Architect is redefining the EA platform by providing it with ample power and highly customizable tools,” explains Siegl. But, like other, more expensive tools, as the EA landscape evolves it becomes increasingly more complex.
LieberLieber, founded in 1996, addresses this challenge with its expertise in model engineering. “LieberLieber is structured to support organizations with innovative EA technology as an independent yet highly reliable service partner,” says Daniel Siegl, CEO at LieberLieber. The company’s Model Engineering division creates Sparx EA add-ins and customizations for the automotive, aerospace, defense, embedded systems and software development, as well as banking, insurance and retail industries. “Our reliable solutions are based on state-of-the-art technologies such as UML(Unified Modeling Language) or SysML(Systems Modeling Language), model simulation, MDD, DSL, DME for .NET and embedded systems,” adds Siegl. LieberLieber’s partnership with Sparx Systems has enabled the company to develop unique expertise in UML simulation and execution, resulting in many state-of-the-art solutions for Sparx Enterprise Architect that help users to work more quickly and more efficiently:
• LieberLieber’s Embedded Engineer for Enterprise Architect enables users to optimize existing features for effectiveness.
• Systems Engineer extends the abilities of Enterprise Architect in the area of systems engineering and systems modeling using the SysML framework.
• AUTOSAR Engineer is for the professional creation of AUTOSAR models using Enterprise Architect.
• The LieberLieber Connector seamlessly integrates Sparx EA into the customers’ tool to provide solutions and ensure better productivity through PTC (Parametric Technology Corporation), codeBeamer, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and DOORS.
• The Web Collaborator tool is equipped to run on various cloud environments like Microsoft Azure and enables simple webbased access to Enterprise Architect models/repositories, easily and intuitively.
“Our experts’ tools enable visualization of the existing information and facilitates editing of those legacy files which are to be used again in their production environment. We offer customers a very good platform to have Enterprise Architecture BPMN (Business Process Model Notation), software engineering and requirements in one tool, and in a traceable fashion,” adds Siegl. LieberLieber is also involved in extensive research to stay ahead of competition. Moving forward, LieberLieber plans geographical expansion and make a strong foothold in the U.S. with their cost-effective solutions.