✓ Link any model element with AUTOSAR elements (e.g. requirements traceability)
✓ Integration of Enterprise Architect into your AUTOSAR tool chain via ARXML
✓ Modelling of component behavior like runnables, events and inter-runnable variables
✓ AUTOSAR documentation generation
- Support for the AUTOSAR 4 VFB modeling standard (component types, interfaces, runables, …) by a UML2 profile
- Inclusion of further modeling options (e.g. modeling of events to start runnables)
- Intelligent modeling support from modeling assistants in the background – e.g. name, type and direction are automatically set on a new connected port
- Enterprise Architect Quick-Linker is supported
- Mixed modeling with UML and SysML in the same repository is possible and supported
- ARXML export
The AUTOSAR standard will serve as a platform upon which future vehicle applications will be implemented and will also serve to minimize the current barriers between functional domains. It will, therefore, be possible to map functions and functional networks to different control nodes in the system, almost independently from the associated hardware.
To achieve the technical goals modularity, scalability, transferability and re-usability of functions, AUTOSAR will provide a common software infrastructure for automotive systems of all vehicle domains based on standardized interfaces for the different layers shown in the top right image. AUTOSAR enables configuration process optimization (e.g. partitioning and resource usage) and where necessary, to allow local optimization if required to meet the runtime requirements of specific devices and hardware constraints.
To learn more or to schedule a demo, contact us today!